The Gemini TT-4000 high torque direct-drive turntable features a redesigned chassis with reinforced housing construction. The TT-4000 uses a precision-engineered, die-cast aluminum platter for stable rotation. It’s ideal for DJs, audiophiles, and casual listeners alike. The 16-pole, 3-Phase brushless DC motor powers the TT-4000’s direct-drive motor to instant start. The TT-4000 has precision pitch control +/- 10%. The turntable’s powerful motor offers 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM speed options. A statically balanced S-shaped tonearm features a hydraulic lift and an anti-skate mechanism. Gemini HDCN-15 Headshell/cartridge with Audio Technica elliptical stylus included. What sets this record player apart from most is its high-resolution USB connection, which enables you to record and digitize your vinyl collection with ease. Built-in Phono Preamp with switchable RCA phono/line output.
- BUILT FOR THE PROS: DJs will feel right at home on this High Torque Direct Drive Turntable with fully adjustable counterweight, Battle/Club-style layout, statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism.
- RUGGED BUILD: Redesigned chassis with reinforced housing construction and a precision-engineered die-cast aluminum platter for stable rotation. Optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet help avoid unwanted noises and vibrations, even in loud club environments.
- USB AUDIO INTERFACE: Digitize your vinyl collection with high-resolution USB 2.0 Full Speed audio connectivity with a Sample Rate of 48k or 44.1k with 16bit Resolution, Audacity recording software included.
- BUILT-IN PRE-AMP: Switchable RCA line output with Phono/Line level output and ground post. Allows you to hook up to any receiver without the need for an external Phono Preamp.
- VARIABLE SPEED: Play records at 33, 45, or 78 RPM. +/- 10% variable pitch slider with strobe indicator for precision adjustment.
TT-4000: High Torque Direct Drive Turntable