MXR-01: 2-Channel Professional DJ Mixer
Start DJing With Style
Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, we’ve designed the MXR-01 to meet your needs. Beginners will find its simple and user-friendly layout easy to understand while professionals will value its all metal construction as a durable and reliable back up mixer. We’ve packed in the features you want including 3-band EQ’s per channel, crossfader curve and reverse controls and complete output section. The MXR-01 is everything you need as a beginner or a professional, all at Gemini’s unbeatable low price.
● Rugged all-metal chassis
● Simple, easy to use layout
● ¼” microphone input with dedicated volume control and EQ
● Multiple phono/line stereo channels allow up to 5 audio sources to be connected at once
● Balanced and unbalanced Master outputs
● Independently controlled Booth output
● VCA curve control and reverse switch on the crossfader
● Easily replaceable crossfader
Yes, the MXR-01 has an advanced cue system with an independent headphone channel.
Yes, the MXR-01 supports line level inputs as well as phono level inputs. There is a stereo set of phono level inputs per each channel.
It is not user replaceable but is factory replaceable if any failure occurs.