Thank you for visiting Gemini Sound, a provider of groundbreaking products for DJs, musicians, engineers, sound contractors, professional installers, and electronic consumers around the globe! Innovative Concepts and Design LLC. (“Gemini Sound”) respects the privacy of our users and are committed to protecting your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide To Us
You can visit the Website and use some of the other webpages without providing any information, including personal information. However, if you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with access to, or use of, some of the Services. As described below, we do automatically collect certain information when you use the Services. The Services also require you to provide personal information. We do not store your payment information. We store your shipping address to fulfill your Support order. Note that third-party payment processors may retain this information in accordance with their own privacy policies and terms.
Information Collected Automatically
You may visit our sites while remaining anonymous and not reveal any personal information. However, our website uses web analytics to log your IP address and domain name, and non-personal information such as the type of device you use to access our websites, the operating system and version, your general geographic location as indicated by your IP address, your browser type, the webpages you view on our websites, and whether and how you interact with content available on our websites. This information helps us administer the site and to compile statistics such as the number of visitors.
Information Obtained From Third-Party Sources
Information Of Children
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 18, however some of Gemini Sound’s applications and website may appeal to children under said age. We do not knowingly collect personal information or other information from anyone under the age of 18 unless we have the consent of a parent or guardian.
TYPICAL CUSTOMER INTERACTIONS WHERE WE MAY COLLECT INFORMATION
To assist you in understanding when and how Gemini Sound may collect information, outlined below are situations when we potentially collect personal information from you:
- Learning about Gemini Sound. In certain circumstances, you may voluntarily provide personal information, such as your name and email address. We use this information to provide updates about product offering, events, contests and other news that customers typically wish to receive.
- Surveys. From time to time, we may ask our users to participate in surveys, contests, promotions, and betas which may be used to collect personal information. Participation is completely voluntary and declining to participate will not impact your use of the Services.
- Payment information. We collect certain payment and billing information when you require paid Services, such as returns. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services we use to manage credit card processing and we do not store it on our servers.
- Registering your product. To install any software and download important updates, you may need to register your product. During the registration process, you will be required to enter personal information such as your name, email address, email opt-in, date of purchase, product and serial number. We collect and use this information to ensure your product is set up properly and to ensure you receive product notices.
- Getting help from us. You may occasionally contact our Customer Support for product assistance. To provide the best service to you, we may collect contact information such as your name, email address, phone number and the content of our communications. We use this information to provide the highest quality and efficient customer support. Contact information is used to respond to you in your preferred method and to ensure delivery of any product returns or exchanges.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use information, including personal information, for a variety of purposes, as described below.
We use the personal information that we collect, for:
- To develop and improve our products and services, including improving performance, developing and adding new features or capabilities.
- To process and fulfill orders and to send you service information, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, security alerts, user surveys, and administrative messages.
- To respond to customer inquiries, diagnose product problems, repair customers’ products and provide other customer care and support.
- To protect the security and safety of our products and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- To analyze product and service usage, feature and content popularity, and software and hardware quality.
- To send you personalized information about our products and brand, services, and other topics we think may be of interest to you.
- To aggregate data in order to understand and know our customer base better.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Gemini Sound does not sell your personal information. We never share or give your personal information to public forums, third-party vendors, controlled affiliates, or other sites and advertising.
OUR BASES FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION
We rely on certain legal bases to use your personal information. Specifically:
- Your consent. We may use your personal information when you explicitly and clearly tell us we can.
- Performance of a contract. The use of your personal information may be necessary to perform the agreement you have with us. For example, to complete your purchase of your product, to register and maintain your account, to help with delivery issues, to handle returns, to register your product and to make sure that your product performs its basic functions in a secure way or to respond to your requests.
- Legitimate interests. We may use your personal information for our legitimate interests. For example, we rely on our legitimate interest to analyze and improve our products and services and the content on our websites and app, to send you notifications about software updates or information about our products and services or to use your personal information for administrative, fraud detection or legal purposes.
SECURITY, STORAGE AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
While Gemini Sound is committed to protecting the security of your information, no security system is 100% perfect. We employ a variety of reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against the loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of the information under our control. Since our website under general usage do not collect financial information, we use the standard internet connections for those general usage portions of the site, without secured sockets.
Personal data collected by Gemini Sound may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States, or in any other country where our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers are located or maintain facilities.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You are in control of how your personal information is used by us. Subject to local law, you can do this in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- You can inform us of any changes to your personal information, or if you want us to correct any of the personal information we hold about you;
- You can ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you; and
- In certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal information you have given us to a third-party.
Where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time. Moreover, where we process your personal information based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal information. We rely on you to ensure that your personal information is complete, accurate and current. Please inform us promptly of any changes to, or inaccuracies of, your personal information by contacting email@example.com.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible but certainly within 30 days. We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern you may have about our use of your personal information. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country (if one exists in your country) or supervisory authority.
Your Communication, Marketing and Advertising Preferences
Typically, you agree to receive communications when you submit information to our sites. You can opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications from Gemini Sound by following the instructions included in every email sent to you via the “Unsubscribe” tab. You can also opt-out of email subscriptions by updating your profile and contact options in your account. You can always email our webmaster or customer support team to be removed. We respect your choice, and we will stop sending you promotional emails once you unsubscribe or change your communication settings.
Please note, regardless of your communication settings, we will continue to communicate with you regarding changes to terms and conditions, policy updates, product software updates, routine customer service messages such as information about current or past purchase, delivery of products, service interruptions, data breaches or other significant information about a product you own such as discontinuation of support or safety issues.
Gemini Sound may also allow certain business partners to place these technologies on our website. These partners use these technologies to (1) help us analyze how you use the Gemini Sound website, such as by noting the third-party services from which you arrived, (2) market and advertise Gemini Sound products and services to you on our website and third-party websites, (3) help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments, or (4) collect information about your activities on our website, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on. For example, to help us better understand how people use our website, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser by clicking here.
We do not control the Google Analytics’ opt-out link and are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of the mechanisms.
Third-Party Social Plugins
The Gemini Sound website may use social plugins provided and operated by third parties, such as Facebook’s Like Button. As a result of this, you may send to the third-party the information that you are viewing on a certain part of our website. Please refer to the third party’s privacy policies to learn more about its data practices.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.