PMX-20 Digital DJ Performance Mixer
Trigger The Ultimate DJ In You
The PMX-20 is a 4-channel hybrid mixer designed to meet the needs of the most demanding scratch addict, with a highly adjustable Innofader-ready crossfader, 8 RGB performance pads per side, and professional inputs and outputs (including booth output). The PMX-20 adds full effects send return, so you can connect any effects or looper that you want. The rugged all-metal chassis means the PMX-20 can take a beating for years to come. The real secret sauce in the PMX-20 is the MIDI and audio interface functionality. Every control on the PMX-20 sends MIDI – not just the dedicated MIDI functions like the cue buttons and effects controls. This combined with the built-in 4 channel audio interface allows the PMX-20 to also work as a fully stand-alone MIDI controller. With the PMX-20 you’ll get a lot for not a lot.
● 4-Channel flagship digital mixer
● Rugged all-metal construction with inner chassis
● 16 multi-function RGB silicon pads (8 per side)
● USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
● 1/4” microphone input with gain control and talkover
● FX send and return with selectable pre or post send
● Dedicated MIDI controls for track selection and loading, effects control, looping, and hot cues/samples
● All controls also send MIDI out, making the PMX-20 an amazing mixer controller
● Full complement of professional I/O, including balanced and unbalanced master output, effects send and return, booth output, recording output, and combo TRS/XLR mic input
● Curve control on the crossfader
● Easily replicable and removable crossfader
Be sure you've installed the driver for the PMX-20 before trying to connect it with any software. The driver is available for download from the 'Download' section of this page.
Gemini offers set up files for many of the popular DJ applications and virtual DJ includes native support for the PMX series of mixers. The set up files can be downloaded from the 'Download' section of this page.
The audio routing on the PMX-20 allows effects and returns to be used with any external source but it cannot be used in conjunction with the PMX-20 audio interface.
Please make sure that the line/phono switch associated with the problem source is set correctly.
The crossfader curve control is a recessed knob. Push it down and it will spring up for adjustment. Once adjustment is finished, push it back to its original state.
The PMX-20 works as a normal digital mixer and as an audio interface. Press the USB button for a given channel, and then select the audio interface for that channel instead of the external source.