Support Article: G2V/G4V work with no LED feedback
Thank you for purchasing a G2V or G4V!
Below you will find steps on how to update the firmware of your G2V or G4V in order for the LED’s to work.
***Please continue to download the new Virtual DJ LE software! Without the new software it will continue to not work!***
To make the update:
1. Connect G2V or G4V to the PC/Mac and power on.
2. Open the Gemini Updater software and press Connect (pictured below)
3. G2V or G4V unit will be connected (pictured below)
4. Press Update device (pictured below)
5. When the update is complete you should see this message. Press OK. (pictured below)
6. Restart your G2V or G4V to enable the firmware update.
Virtual DJ LE MIDI ROUTING (PC):
Virtual DJ LE MIDI ROUTING (MAC):
Virtual DJ Pro MIDI ROUTING (PC/MAC):
1. Place the HID file in Virtual DJ’s “Devices” folder. On PC, this should be found in: My Documents -> VirtualDJ -> Devices. On Mac, this should be found in: Documents -> VirtualDJ -> Devices.
2. Place the mapping file in VirtualDJ’s “Mappings” folder. On PC, this should be found in: My Documents -> VirtualDJ -> Mappings. On Mac, this should be found in: Documents -> VirtualDJ -> Mappings.
Gemini Support & Warranty Service
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Gemini product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Gemini technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.