WRX-900TOGO Rechargeable Portable Line Array System
Peak Sound. PORTABLE PAckage.
The WRX-900TOGO is a 'go-anywhere' Line Array Speaker System that delivers uncompromised audio performance. Powered by a rechargeable battery that gives up to 6 hours of superb playtime, this lightweight speaker can be set-up or broken down within seconds. Its modular wide dispersion column array is height adjustable and comes with two detachable array spacers to allow superior sound customization. With a 4-channel mixer, the WRX-900TOGO is a perfect entertainment solution for artists, entertainers, DJs, to take the party everywhere they go.
● Line array of 6X2.75" glass fiber high-frequency drivers
● 2 detachable array spacers for sound customization
● Hosts 8" subwoofer and 2" high-temperature voice coil for longer, more intense performance
● 2,400 Watts digital amplifier for powerful listening experience
● 4-channel mixing control: Independent volume control, Mix Output, EQ controls and Reverb Output, DSP-based EQ presets, and much more to give you everything you need to mix your performance
● Bluetooth streaming for playback from compatible devices
● Rechargeable battery for up to 6 hours of wireless playtime
● Includes XLR/TRS/CH1 and CH2 inputs, CH3/4 Bluetooth and AUX and Line input for great sound entertainment
● Incorporate multiple wired microphones and line-level sources
● Multiple voltage for worldwide use – 110V ~ 240V 50/60 Hz
● 4 DSP modes for customizing your sound: Music, live, HiFi & speech
● Dimensions: 1980 x 320 x 300mm / 78” x 12.6” x 11.8” inches (H x W x D)
Be sure that the mic/line switch on your channel is set to mic. You may also need to turn up the level.
Yes. Each microphone input has a dedicated Reverb button that would give your microphone a more professional sound.
Think of DSP as an adjustable EQ preset that you can select by pressing the DSP button.
Make sure that the top speaker segment is attached to the sub woofer base and that's inserted securely.
You can connect multiple WRX900TOGO systems using an XLR cable. Insert one end into the XLR out and the other end into a free line input on the other speaker.
Make sure that your WRX9000TOGO has been plugged into the Mains power long enough to fully charge the unit. You can see the battery charging status on the back of the sub woofer next to the power input.