AS-12P: Powered Loudspeaker
Superior Sound For Every Performance
This lightweight, ultra-efficient powered speaker is designed for optimal performance, even on the toughest tours. The Gemini AS-12P is a 2-way full-range PA speaker with room-filling sound in a compact durable enclosure. Its 12” low-frequency driver with 2” voice coil provides the perfect combination of low and high frequencies. With so much power under the hood, it's perfect for any occasion at a price that Gemini is proud to say can't be beat.
● 2-way high power active PA speaker
● 1,200 watts class AB built-in amplifier
● Impedance: 4 Ω
● 12" low-frequency woofer with 2" voice coil
● Piezo high-frequency compression driver
● Linear frequency response between 50Hz-19kHz
● Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
● ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet
● Top carrying handle
● Two input channels with separate gain control
● Mic and line XLR, 1/4", 1/8", and RCA inputs
● High and Low equalization controls
● Mix Output
● Clip LED Alert
● Flyable and stand mountable
Verify that the power button is turned on and all the connections to the inputs are connected securely.
Try plugging in something else into the Mains outlet to verify that the speaker is receiving the power, If the outlet is receiving power, check to see if the fuse on the AS-12P speaker is blown and should be replaced if necessary.
The AS-12P speaker comes with a 2-band EQ that will allow you to tailor your sound as per your preference.
The AS-12P speakers have an input jack (Labelled AUX) on the back of the I/O panel to allow you to connect your phone or tablet using the cable.
Yes. Connect the XLR cable to the Mix out jack of the AS-12P speaker to the line input jack of the next AS-12P speaker.