AS-08BLU Powered Bluetooth Loudspeaker
Play Everything, Hands-free
The world’s your stage with our AS-08BLU speaker powered with our patent-pending high-performance system that define Gemini speakers. Our scientists have engineered a speaker system that delivers stadium quality performance in a backpack-sized package. Backed by Class AB amplifier and custom-built 8” woofer, the speaker is meticulously tuned for deep, rich sound with absolutely no distortion. You can play – USB drive, SD card, FM radio, and by connecting via Bluetooth – for powering all your entertainment. With AS-08BLU, we’ve paid attention to the smallest of details and we guarantee you’ll hear crystal-clear linear sound reproduction everytime.
● Integrated media player with connections for USB, SD card, and Bluetooth
● Built-in FM radio with internal antenna
● 500 Watts peak Class AB built-in amplifier
● Impedance: 4 Ω8" low-frequency woofer with 1" voice coil
● Piezo high-frequency compression driverLinear frequency response between 40 Hz - 19 KHz
● Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
● ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinetTop carrying handle
● 2 input channels with separate gain control Mic and line XLR, 1/4", 1/8" and RCA inputs
● High and low equalization controlsClip LED alert
● Flyable and Stand mountable
Verify that the power button is turned on and all the connections to the inputs are connected securely.
Try plugging in something else into the mains outlet to verify that the speaker is receiving the power. If the outlet is receiving power, check to see if the fuse on the AS-08BLU speaker is blown and should be replaced if necessary.
The AS-08BLU speaker comes with 2-band EQ that allows you to tailor your sound as per your preference.
The AS-08BLU speakers have an input jack (Labelled AUX) on the back of the I/O panel to allow you to connect your phone or tablet using the cable.
Yes. Connect the XLR cable to the mix out jack of the AS-08BLU speaker to the line input jack of the next AS-08BLU speaker.
Make sure that your SD card or USB are formatted as FAT32. Other format types (like HFS or exFAT) will not work with the AS series of speakers.