AS-15BLU: Powered Bluetooth Speaker
Play Everything, Hands-free
The world’s your stage with our AS-15BLU speaker powered with our patent-pending high-performance systems that define Gemini speakers. Our scientists have engineered a speaker system that delivers stadium-quality performance in a backpack-sized package. Backed by Class AB amplifier and custom-built 15” woofer, the speaker is meticulously tuned for deep, rich, stereophonic sound with absolutely no distortion. You can play all the popular streaming devices – USB drive, SD card, FM radio, and by connecting via Bluetooth – for powering all your entertainment. With AS-15BLU, we’ve paid attention to the smallest of details and we guarantee you’ll hear deep roomy bass and crystal-clear linear sound reproduction.
● Integrated media player with connections for USB, SD card and Bluetooth
● Built-in FM radio with internal antenna
● 1,500 W peak Class AB built-in amplifier
● Impedance: 4 Ω
● 15" low-frequency woofer with 2" voice coil
● Piezo high-frequency compression driver
● Linear frequency response between 40 Hz - 19 KHz
● Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
● ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet
● Top carrying handle 2 input channels with separate gain control
● Mic and line XLR, 1/4", 1/8" and RCA inputs
● High and low equalization controls
● Clip LED alert
● Flyable and stand mountable
Make sure that the power button is turned on and all the connections to the inputs are connected securely.
Try plugging in something else into the Mains outlet to verify that the speaker is receiving the power. If the outlet is receiving power, check to see if the fuse on the AS-15BLU speaker is blown and should be replaced if necessary.
The AS-15BLU speaker comes with a 2-band EQ that allows you to tailor your sound as per your preference.
The AS-15BLU speakers have an input jack (Labelled AUX) on the back of the I/O panel to allow you to connect your phone or tablet using the cable.
Yes. Connect the XLR cable to the mix out jack of the AS-15BLU speaker to the line input jack of the next AS-15BLU speaker.
Make sure that your SD card or USB are formatted as FAT32. Other format types (like HFS or exFAT) will not work with the AS-15BLU speaker.