GMAX-6000: Dual 15” Bluetooth Party System
All ‘bout that Bass
Plug in your guitar, grab a mic and take your party to a whole another level with the Gemini GMAX-6000. A first of its kind, the GMAX-6000 doubles as your own Personal Mobile Recording Speaker (PMRS) with its own internal recording functionality that saves directly to your USB and SD card inputs. You’ll never miss another second of music, the GMAX-6000 delivers crisp highs and heart pounding lows. Dim the lights and wow the crowd with built-in LED light shows. Take a break from playing and stream music directly from your phone or FM radio. We’ve designed the GMAX-6000 to put you in control of the party.
● 6,000 Watts of peak power
● Dual 15” woofer and 6” tweeters
● DJ-style interface for intuitive and easy music control
● 5 presets of EQ modes (Pop, Rock, Jazz, Normal, and Classical)
● Bass, treble and echo controls
● Integrated carry handles and built-in wheels for easy movement
● Remote control for ultimate convenience
● Separate inputs and volume controls for mic and guitar
● Record directly to USB and SD card port
● Bluetooth to play music wirelessly from any compatible mobile device
● Built-in FM radio with telescopic antenna and 20 presets
● Built-in multi-color LED woofer and tweeter lights which pulsate with the music
● Built-in rear facing LED multi-color lights
The GMAX-6000 comes with 2-band EQ that allows you to tailor your sound as per your preference.
The GMAX-6000 speaker comes with an input jack (Labelled RCA In) on the back of the I/O panel to allow you to connect your phone or tablet using the cable.
Make sure that your SD card or USB drive is formatted as FAT32. Other format types (like HFS or exFAT) will not work with GMAX-6000.
The radio function automatically searches and stores stations with a strong signal in your area. Signal strength can vary widely depending on several factors including construction materials, local geography, or interference from other devices. If you do not get good reception in one area, try moving to another (close by a window or outside, etc.).
Make sure that the Bluetooth on your portable device and the speaker system GMAX-6000 is turned on. And verify that another Bluetooth device is not currently connected to the unit.