This sophisticated one-stop DJ solution eliminates any need to bring your computer to a performance. When used in conjunction with V-CASE, our free library management software, the SDJ-4000 is capable of beat synchronized effects and quantization. By pulling your prepared beat grids and hot cues from V-CASE, the SDJ-4000 allows for total control from a stand-alone player. The SDJ-4000 is equipped with all the modes/features that DJs have come to love and expect in their performance gear: Built-in DSP FX processing, Vinyl/Slip modes, KEY PLAY (allows user to transpose a track to any key for the perfect blend,) LOOPS, SLICER, SAMPLER & much more. Super tactile jog wheels and faders allow you to scratch and mix with confidence. Extensive audio i/o allows for external players to be connected such as turntables or our MDJ series media players which seamlessly link with the SDJ-4000, plus 2 microphone inputs. Balanced XLR/unbalanced RCA master outputs plus a dedicated booth output allow the SDJ-4000 to connect to whatever your current PA/monitor setup is. The SDJ-4000 also can be used as a MIDI controller with your favorite DJ software. This is the all-in-one player you’ve been waiting for!
Pro DJ Features
4-channel mixer, central color display, dual USB ports, and a totally embedded system with no computer or DJ software required.
Multicolor Performance Pads
With 8 multicolor performance pads on each side of the deck, the SDJ-4000 has more potential than ever to rock your crowd
- Totally embedded solution – no computer required
- 4-channel mixer
- 16 performance pads with LED lighting
- Connect up to 2 USB drives, or use Ethernet link to connect to other media players by Gemini
- 2 microphone inputs with independent mixing and EQ control
- High-resolution 6” platters with touch sensing
- 100 mm high-resolution pitch faders for precise track BPM adjustment
- 45 mm crossfader with adjustable curve, mini-innofader compatible
- Channel effects for hands-on sound manipulation
- Multiple master effects with selectable routing