PMX-10 Digital DJ Performance Mixer
Redefining The DJ Mixing Experience
The PMX-10 is a 2-channel mixer designed to meet the needs of the most demanding scratch addict, with a highly adjustable Innofader-ready crossfader, 8 RGB performance pads per side, and professional inputs and outputs (including booth output). The rugged all-metal chassis means the PMX-10 can take a beating for years to come. The real secret sauce in the PMX-10 is the MIDI and audio interface functionality. Every control on the PMX-10 sends MIDI – not just the dedicated MIDI functions like the cue buttons and effects controls. This combined with the built-in 4 channel audio interface allows the PMX-10 to also work as a fully stand-alone MIDI controller. With the PMX-10 you’ll get a lot for not a lot.
● Rugged all-metal chassis
● 16 multi-function RGB silicon pads (8 per side)
● XLR/1/4” combo jack microphone input
● ¼” microphone input with gain control and talkover
● 2 phono / line stereo channels
● Dedicated MIDI controls for track selection, effects
● All controls also send MIDI out, making the PMX-10 an amazing mixer controller as well
● Full complement of professional I/Os, including balanced samples and unbalanced master output, effects send and return, booth output, recording output, and combo TRS/XLR mic input
● Curve control on the crossfader
● Easily replaceable and removable crossfader – Innofader ready
Be sure you've installed the driver for the PMX-10 before trying to connect it with any software. The driver is available for download from the 'Download' section of this page.
Gemini offers set-up files for many of the popular DJ applications and virtual DJ includes native support for the PMX series of mixers.
Please make sure that the line / phono switch associated with the problem source is set correctly.
On the PMX-10, the switch is automatic. If you connect to PMX-10 as a MIDI device, it will still perform as a traditional mixer. However, if you connect to PMX-10 in the audio set up of your software, the PMX-10 will automatically then switch to audio interface mode and will no longer operate as a standard mixer.