With the Gemini G2V, we’ve combined the perks of professional DJ gear in a solid metal build to make learning DJ more accessible. It is a 2-channel USB DJ controller perfect for beginners that’s trying to step up their DJ creativity, as well as experienced DJs looking for a solid mobile solution. Featuring double decks, double mixing channels, and double rows of performance pads, this DJ console doubles your creative options in crafting mixes. With its pre-mapped FX controls, you can control software features with the push of a button. Its newly designed touch-sensitive jog wheels fit seamlessly into your mixing style, giving you the feel of real vinyl. At the house party or the nightclub, the G2V MIDI DJ controller lets you unleash all your DJ creativity.
Effortless Setup, Maximum Performance
Effortless grab-and-go movement with minimal set up. Boasting full-featured 2-channel mixer, it gives DJs complete control over their mix and inspires operational flexibility at any level of their game.
Exciting I/Os For An Enhanced Performance
With a professional sounding 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface and a balanced XLR master output, and microphone and auxiliary inputs – the Gemini G2V gives you all that a DJ could want when it comes to I/Os.
Complete Control of Your Musics
A layout of intuitive faders, knobs, pads, and responsive, touch-sensitive jog wheels give you a complete control over your music and create the perfect powerhouse and tonal control mix.
- USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Gain, and Filter control on each channel
- Pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ
- 8 multi-function pads and 4 rotary controls per deck
- Includes quick keys for Hot Cues, Auto-Loop, Loop Roll, Sampler, and Manual Loop
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels • Responsive controls with high-resolution 14-bit MIDI
- Midi mapping functionality over the entire controller
- Front 1/4" microphone input with Gain control
- Auxiliary RCA line input
- Balanced XLR & RCA master outputs, RCA booth output with dedicated volume control, and front 1/4" headphone output