G4V: 4-Channel Virtual DJ Controller
G4V: New-generation DJ Controller
With the Gemini G4V 4-channel DJ Controller, we’ve combined the perks of professional gear in a rugged unit to have you sounding like a pro right out of the box. The unit is designed specifically with you in mind and offers all the features you could ever need. Ultra portability, 2 full-featured DJ decks, 4-channel mixer, USB powered, and 16 multi-function performance pads – it’s all there. It’s a perfectly laid out bundle of faders, inputs and outputs, and microphone and AUX inputs giving you endless possibilities in song creation. From house parties to nightclubs, the G4V allows you to unleash all your inner artist.
● USB/MIDI DJ software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
● 4-channel DJ mixer with 3-band EQ, Gain, and Filter control on each channel
● Pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ
● 8 multi-function pads and 4 rotary controls per deck Includes quick keys for hot cues, auto-loop, sampler, and manual loop
● Touch-sensitive jog wheels Responsive controls with high-resolution MIDI
● MIDI mapping functionality over the entire controller
● Front 1/4” microphone input with gain control
● Auxiliary RCA line input
● Balanced XLR and RCA master outputs, RCA booth output with dedicated volume control, and front 1/4” headphone output
G4V is natively supported with Virtual DJ LE.
The G4V is a class complaint MIDI device that can be used with any DJ software with MIDI learn feature.
Yes. We have TSI controller mapping files for Traktor Pro available for download in the Download section of the page.
The G4V DJ Controller works for iPad or iPhone. It can accept audio by connecting to the auxiliary input.
Yes. The auxiliary input can be used to connect a CD player.
No. The auxiliary input is strictly an audio pass-through.