This article is intended to help users transition from Traktor to V-CASE software. If you already have a collection set up in Traktor with Beatgrids, Cue Points, etc, fear not! Follow the steps below to import your collection data into V-CASE.
- Launch TRAKTOR.
- From Browser - Right Click on "Track Collection" and select "Export the Collection"
- For "Export Format" make sure NML is selected. Click OK.
- Download and install V-CASE.
- Launch V-CASE.
- From the FILE menu select Import>Import from collection file and select the collection.NML file
- Once tracks are added to the V-CASE collection, select them all in the browser window, right-click on any file and choose Analyse Tracks > And whichever analysis mode you prefer. Full Analyzation or only Key or Bpm.
- Beatgrid and Cuepoints set in TRAKTOR will be now ready in V-CASE
- Export desired playlists to USB.
- Play on any Gemini V-CASE ready player.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Gemini product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Gemini technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.