This article is intended to help users transition from Rekordbox to V-CASE software. If you already have a collection set up in Rekordbox with Beatgrids, Cue Points, etc, fear not! Follow the steps below to import your collection data into V-CASE.
Please note: Rekordbox removed this feature from version 6 so must use Rekordbox 5 (or older) to export data.
- Download and install Rekordbox 5 (or older).
- Launch Rekordbox 5.
- From FILE menu select “Export collection in XML format”
- Save the XML file to the computer’s hard drive.
- Download and install V-CASE.
- Launch V-CASE.
- From FILE menu select Import>Import from collection file.
- Analyze Audio.
- Beatgrid and Cuepoints set in Rekordbox will be now ready in V-CASE
- Export desired playlists to USB.
- Play on any Gemini V-CASE ready player.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Gemini product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Gemini technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.