MDJ-600 – Professional USB and CD Media Player
Trying to find your gateway into modern DJing? Look no further than the MDJ-600 Professional Media Controller. It may be small, but this mighty unit has plenty of capabilities without the need for external software with its USB, MIDI and CD compatibilities.
MDJ-600 – Tiny, Yet Fierce
A large 4.3-inch vivid full-color screen is the brilliant focal point of this unit, providing real-time visual feedback of your tracks.Full track information including Title, Time, BPM, and Pitch are clearly displayed alongside the precise full-size waveform window. You’ll appreciate the additional visual feedback for Slip Mode, Hot Cues and active Auto/Manual Loops meaning you can confidently use scratches or hot cues without ruining your mix. The 100mm pitch fader ranges pitch from 4% to 100%; you’ll mix with surgical precision.
Fast Learning, Faster Results
The MDJ-600’s intuitive interface will have you spending less time learning and free up precious time for you to experiment with the 4 Hot Cues, 8 Auto Loops, and the 5″ touch-sensitive jog wheel with LCD display and resistance control to Slip and Scratch. Bonus MIDI capabilities mean you can even control the parameters of your favorite DJ software directly from the unit, routing your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard. Of course, the MDJ-600 is fully compatible with our V-Case Library Management Software, which offers users a faster, easier way to manage their music libraries.
- Full-featured CD and USB media player with 4.3″ color screen, moving waveform, and onboard search and analysis.
- Five-inch high resolution touch platter is perfect for even the most demanding performance.
- Manual and BPM-based auto looping makes it easy to create builds or extend breaks.
- Four hotcues per track let you jump to that sample or drop with ease.
- Loop Roll adds complicated sounding stutter edits by pushing one button.
- The 100mm pitch fader and adjustable pitch ranges from 4% to 100% let you mix with surgical precision.
- Slip Mode means you can use scratches or hotcues without ruining your mix.
- Multiple platter modes available, including reverse play, vinyl, and stutter cue.
- MIDI Mode turns your MDJ-600 into the ultimate platter controller – complete with on-screen deck info* (*in Virtual DJ).