MAS-1: Professional DJ Controller for Ableton Live
An Ableton Live Controller with the Traditional DJ Feel
The MAS-1 allows users new to Live to maintain the feel of traditional DJing as it combines the traditional feel of a 4 channel DJ mixer with control elements for devices and effects contained in Ableton Live. It also offers an expanded BPM section to allow for smoother mixing into external sources. The onboard 4 channel audio interface is loud and warm, and the hardware interface itself is designed to work well in dark environments, with high contrast highlights and backlit buttons. The MAS-1 has a built-in stand, allowing it to be tilted towards the user in multiple positions to create the perfect viewing angle.
Ableton Clip and Scene Control
Clip and Scene control is accomplished via a small array of RGB buttons and knobs, or an external controller can be easily added. Mixing is accomplished via 100mm faders for the smoothest possible response. Each mixer channel has 3 sends for hands-on effects flexibility.
- Unique performance stand angles the MAS-1 towards the user for better visibility.
- Built-in low latency high-performance 4 channel audio interface with balanced outputs.
- 4 channel mixer section, with full EQ and 100mm channel faders.
- 45mm crossfader for fast, DJ-style transitions.
- Full clip control, with scene and clip launching and RGB illumination.
- Color-coded knobs for easy identification of each function.
- Adjustable device control section allows for control of individual components.
- BPM control through bend buttons, tap BPM, or direct input via knob.
- Encoders with LED rings for adaptive software feedback.
- Full looping control including in, out, and active buttons and loop length knob.