G2V 2-Channel Virtual DJ ControllerTraktor Mapping Available Now!
Two good to be true
Two full-featured decks, two channels of mixing, and two rows of large performance pads, all in a fully metal enclosure makes the G2V a dynamic and reliable controller with the power to toggle, tap, and twist your tracks into an exhilarating and unique performance.
The G2V’s DJ tools including pitch fader, key-lock, cue controls, are augmented by advanced sampling controls, on-the-fly loop move, and auto loop and loop roll modes. The full 2-channel mixer gives you constant access to the Gain, EQ, and dedicated Filter controls. A balanced XLR master output, master and booth RCA outputs, and microphone and auxiliary inputs give you all that you could want in when it comes to I/Os.
The pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ bring immediate results upon first use, while the fully MIDI mappable and high-resolution 14-bit controls give the G2V the ability to easily be adapted for use with any of your favorite DJ applications. With responsive and detailed performance pads and rotary encoders the G4V’s controls are well suited for a wide array of possible assignments.
Bringing performance interaction to the forefront the G2V’s layout of faders, knobs, and pads is intuitive and the newly designed touch-sensitive mechanical jog wheel is innately responsive. Active LED level monitors and backlit pads and buttons provide the necessary visual feedback required in complicated performances where a computer screen can be pressed for space.
With a professional sounding 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface and all the I/O’s needed to monitor, record, and playback, the professional sound leaving the G4V is only limited by your imagination.
- USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Gain, and Filter control on each channel
- Pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ
- 8 multi-function pads and 4 rotary controls per deck
- Includes quick keys for Hot Cues, Auto-Loop, Sampler, and Manual Loop
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels
- Responsive controls with high-resolution 14-bit MIDI
- Midi mapping functionality over the entire controller
- Front 1/4” microphone input with Gain control
- Auxiliary RCA line input
- Balanced XLR & RCA master outputs, RCA booth output with dedicated volume control, and front 1/4” headphone output
Type: USB MIDI Controller
USB Output Type: Type B
Power Supply: AC 100/240V, 60/50 Hz, Output Voltage 5V
Power Consumption: 5W, 1.1A (Power Supply) 480mA (USB)
Dimensions: 18.15″ x 12.60″ x 1.77” (461 x 320 x 45 mm)
Weight: 10.19 lbs. (4.62 kg)
- LINE/BOOTH: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- PHONO: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (RIAA +/-0.5db)
- MIC: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
S/N ratio (at rated output):
- LINE/BOOTH: >90dB
- PHONO: >70dB
- MIC: >70dB
- LINE/BOOTH: <0.01%
- PHONO: <0.05%
- MIC: <0.1%
- Standard input level
- AUX: 0 dBv/10kOhms
- MIC:-50dBv/>1kOhms (balanced)Standard O
- MASTER (Bal): +3dBv/1kOhms
- MASTER (Unbal): 3dBv/1kOhms
- BOOTH: 3dBv/1kOhms
- PHONES: 200mW/200Ohms THD 0.05%
- Bit Depth: 24-bit, 16-bitSampling
- Rate: 192kHz, 96kHz, 48kHz, 44.1 kHz
What are the minimum system requirements for the software?
Virtual DJ’s minimum system requirements can be found here
How do I get the latest software version?
Please register your license key with Virtual DJ to download any software updates here
What DJ software is included with the G42?
G2V is natively supported with Virtual DJ LE.
Does the G2V work with other DJ software?
The G2V is a class compliant MIDI device that can be used with any software with MIDI learn feature.
Can I use the G2V with Traktor?
Yes. We have TSI controller mapping files for Traktor Pro available for download on the downloads tab.
Does the G2V work with an iPad or iPhone?
The G2V can accept audio from an iPad or iPhone connected to the auxiliary input.
Can I connect a CD player?
Yes. The auxiliary input can be used to connect a CD player.
Can i control the auxiliary input in my DJ software?
No. The auxiliary input is strictly an audio pass-through.
How do I install my software if my computer has no disc drive?
I have lost my CD, how do I install my software?
What if lose my license key for my software?
In the case of a lost license key, please contact us here.