ES-12P 12 inch Active Loudspeaker
Class AB Linearity
The sound of the ES-12P can only described as elegant. The 600W Class AB amplifier offers the best mix of power, linear sound reproduction, and pleasing musicality. Other amplifiers hype the high-end to make it seem like the music is louder, but the ES series provides the true sound in all it’s fullness. Our custom designed Class AB amplifier is in a league of it’s own when it comes to far reaching and great sound at an affordable price.
An Articulate Voice
Our transducers are articulate and responsive to the subtle and dynamic changes in your tracks. The 2 way speaker is composed of a large 12” LF woofer and powerful 2” voice coil needed to push the low frequencies nearing 60Hz around the room. The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver with a wide dispersion horn for airy and detailed highs even at large distances or angles from the speaker.
The ABS nylon fiber cabinet makes the ES series of speakers strong and durable in the face of continual use and abuse. Each cabinet also has top and side mounted handles for multiple carrying positions and options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event and setting up is simple every time.
On the back panel of the ES-12P are XLR, Line, and RCA inputs with separate gain and EQ controls as well as a Mix Output. Connecting your gear and crafting the ideal sound within your environment is easy to do with precision.
The ES series was designed to be a great and versatile speaker that will last for years under continual travel and use. With all the features of speakers costing much more the ES series comes in at a definite value with all of the detail and loudness you need in your sound.
- 2-way high power active PA speaker
- 600W peak, 150W RMS Class AB built-in amplifier
- Impedance 4 Ohms
- 12” LF woofer with 1.5” voice coil
- Pure Titanium 1” HF compression driver
- Linear frequency response between 60Hz-20kHz
- Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Top and side handles for easy carrying
- 2 Input channels with separate gain controls
- Mic and line XLR, 1/4”, and RCA inputs
- High and Low equalization controls
- Mix Output
- Clip LED Alert
- Flyable and Stand mountable
Unit Dimensions: 14.2 x 12.2 x 23.6 in (360 x 310 x 600 mm)
Weight: 28.65 lbs (13 Kg)