ES-08 8 inch Passive Loudspeaker
An Articulate Voice
The ES-08 transducers are articulate and responsive to the subtle and dynamic changes in your tracks. The 2 way speaker is composed of a large 8” LF woofer and powerful 1.2” voice coil needed to push the low frequencies nearing 40Hz around the room. The tweeter is a pure titanium compression driver with a wide dispersion horn for airy and detailed highs even at large distances or angles from the speaker.
The ABS nylon fiber cabinet makes the ES series of speakers strong and durable in the face of continual use and abuse. Each cabinet also has top and side mounted handles for multiple carrying positions and options for hanging or stand mounting, so getting to the event and setting up is simple every time.
The ES series was designed to be a great and versatile speaker that will last for years under continual travel and use. With all the features of speakers costing much more the ES series comes in at a definite value with all of the detail and loudness you need in your sound.
- 2-way high power passive PA speaker
- 300W peak, 75W RMS
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- 8” LF woofer with 1.2” voice coil
- Pure Titanium 1” HF compression driver
- Linear frequency response between 40Hz-19kHz
- Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Top and side handles for easy carrying
- Speakon Input and Output connectors
- Flyable & Stand mountable
Unit Dimensions 11.7 x 9.7 x 17.1 in (298 x 245 x 435 mm)
Weight: 13.23 lbs / (6 kg)